TradingView charting platform has a ton of features that you can take advantage of.
You’ve got indicators, tools, watchlist, templates, chats, charts, ideas, scripts, and etc.
But the problem is:
You’d have to spend many hours trying to figure out how things work, and decide which features are relevant to you.
Won’t it be great if you can learn how to use the most important tools that TradingView offers — without getting distracted?
That’s why I did this video to help you master TradingView in less than 20minutes.
• My exact TradingView template so you can have your charts looking like mine
• How to create a watchlist so you can scan for trading setups quickly
• How to find and add custom indicators
• How to save your template so you don’t lose your valuable settings
• A little-known “trick” to change your timeframe, in just one click of a mouse
• How to monitor multiple timeframes on a single screen — so you don’t have to keep “flipping” your charts
• How to set an alert so you don’t miss trading opportunities ever again
Powerful stuff, right?
So click the link below and watch this video now…
Interested in TradingView?
Then sign up for a free account here: